Hospital Name: *
Contact Person's Name: *
Contact Person's E-Mail: *
Doctors: (List last names only – IF you want to include them in your program. Or type “None”, or “Same as before”.
Phonetic Spelling for Difficult to Pronounce Last Names: (if we don’t already have it on record from your last program)
Voice Choice: *
Current Voice Male Female Alternating Female/Male ($40)
Music Choice: *
Current Music Pop Rock Light Jazz Easy Listening Soft Rock Orchestral
Click here to listen to the voice & music options currently available
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING YOUR NEW ON HOLD PROGRAM: Your new recording can include
6 to 9 messages TOTAL. This includes any of your CURRENT MESSAGES you’d like to carry over to your new program, AND any of the NEW MESSAGES you select below. Please use the BLUE BOX below to checkmark any of your CURRENT MESSAGES you’d like to continue with. All new and current messages can be revised to add custom information specific to your hospital. Please note your revisions/additions in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box at the bottom of this form.
(1) OFFICE HOURS: Thank you for choosing (your name). (Doctors’ names) and our staff are here to serve your pets’ health needs (days and hours). We appreciate your patience in holding.
Insert days and hours here:
(2) CARECLUB: Your pet’s exam fees are covered with CareClub! Annual exams, re-checks and sick appointments during regular business hours are included, along with the preventive services your pets need to support their best health. Unlike insurance that waits for something to go wrong, CareClub offers personalized plans for your pet and many benefits for you -- all for a convenient monthly fee. Ask us how to sign up today!
(3) MYVCA APP #1: Have pet care questions? The myVCA app gives you access to unlimited Live Chat for expert advice anytime, anywhere, and it’s free for VCA clients! You also can view your pet’s records, request appointments or refills, get reminders, and more. Managing your pet’s health from your mobile device has never been easier… download the myVCA app today!
(4) HEARTWORMS & PARASITE PREVENTON: Temperatures decrease in the fall and winter, but the mosquito, flea and tick populations may not. (Doctors’ names) recommend keeping your pets on heartworm and parasite preventive year-round to protect them from these pests. Ask us about easy, once-a-month preventives, and how you can have them shipped to your door with VCA Home Delivery.
(5) TEXTING: Did you know that texting is now available for non-urgent matters? Our dedicated text number is (texting number). Response times vary, so please call if you need immediate assistance.
(6) DENTAL Your pet’s dental care is about more than fresh breath. Most dogs and cats over age three have some level of dental disease, which, when left untreated, can result in pain, tooth decay, tooth loss, and infections in vital organs. Poor oral health can even decrease your pet’s lifespan. During your pet’s annual exam, (doctors’ names) will assess oral health and let you know if your pet needs a professional dental cleaning. Ask us for more information.
(7) HOME DELIVERY: In today’s busy world, the convenience of home delivery can be a game-changer. With VCA Home Delivery, you can have your pet’s food, prescriptions, flea, tick and heartworm preventives delivered directly to you. Ask us for details.
(8) COLD WEATHER TIPS: If cold weather is hard on you, remember that it can be hard on your pets too. Keep them inside as much as possible when the temperature drops. If you must leave your pets outside for a significant length of time, make sure they have a warm, solid shelter against the wind, thick bedding, and access to non-frozen water.
(9) WAIT TIMES: Like most animal hospitals, (your name) is busier than ever, which can result in longer wait times. Though we do our best to maintain our appointment schedule, we often have unexpected delays, from medical emergencies to anxious pets that require more TLC. Please know that our team is dedicated to delivering quality care to you and your pets, and we are grateful for your patience and understanding when you have to wait.
(10) FELINE CARE: Even cats that never go outside need regular checkups! Indoor cats can develop health problems that have nothing to do with the outside world, such as issues with weight, hormone problems, and genetic conditions. Regular preventive care can uncover health problems early while they are easiest to treat, which helps ensure the best outcome. Schedule an appointment today - your feline friend's health depends on you!
(11) BOARDING: Going out of town this fall or winter? Let (your name) take the worry away! Our trained, animal-loving staff provides safe and comfortable boarding services and will care for your pet as if they were their own. And, in case of any medical needs while in our care, our doctors are close by. We fill up fast for weekends and holidays, so be sure to make your pet’s boarding reservation as soon as possible.
(12) QUALITY CARE: Thank you for choosing (your name) as your pet’s primary care doctor! (Doctors’ names) and our staff want to know you and your pets personally and deliver world-class veterinary medicine with hometown care. From routine check-ups to life-saving surgery, we’re here for all your pet health concerns, big or small!
(13) ANTIFREEZE: Did you know antifreeze is extremely toxic to animals? Dogs and cats find the liquid quite tasty and will eagerly drink it up when given the chance. A cat can ingest a fatal amount by simply licking its paws after walking through a puddle of antifreeze, and just five tablespoons can be lethal to a medium-sized dog. If you suspect your pet may have lapped up even a small amount of antifreeze, contact us immediately for emergency treatment.
(14) ARTHRITIS: As your pets age, they can be affected by joint pain and stiffness just like people. While arthritis is a natural part of aging, it can be painful and debilitating for our furry friends. Fortunately, (doctors’ names) offer safe and effective treatments and medications to help improve your pet’s comfort and mobility. Ask our staff for more information.
(15) TRIVIA: You probably know that a group of dogs is called a pack and a group of puppies is a litter, but group names for cats and kittens are not as common. A group of cats is called a clowder and a group of kittens is a kindle!
Select CURRENT MESSAGES BELOW: If there are messages on your existing on hold program that you would like to carry over to your new program, please select those message numbers below. If you don't know the specific message numbers, make a note in the box at the bottom of this form with the message topics you want to keep. If you would like to review your current script but you do not have a copy saved, email email@example.com to have it sent to you.
IN ADDITION TO THE NEW OPTIONS YOU SELECTED ABOVE, WHICH OF YOUR CURRENT MESSAGES WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE PLAYING ON HOLD:
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
PROOF COPY: Select yes or no below to indicate if you’d like your new script emailed to you for final approval before we begin production. If you select no, your new selections will be submitted directly to our production studio.
YES, I would like to review and approve my new script before you begin production. I’m aware that this will add time to the production process as you await my approval. NO, I do not need a final proof copy sent to me and would like for production to begin as soon as possible. I’m aware that there is a fee if I make any changes after this form has been submitted.
Does your hospital have the 8x8 phone system CURRENTLY? If not, do you have a cutover date yet?:
If you DO currently have the 8x8 system, and you would like us to record your Auto Attendant (open/closed) Greetings, please insert your text in the box below and we’ll record these with your new on hold program.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS OR REVISIONS - Please fill in the box below with any additional changes you'd like to make to the messages. You can also use this space to alert us of changes in your mailing address, contact person, hospital hours, etc.
**You will receive a confirmation email IMMEDIATELY after submitting this form